September 2020 Scedule:
You can download the scedule as PDF
Final day for registration: 25.09.2020 20:00
In order to take part in the ARABIAN HORSES EQUI-LEAGUE CHALLENGE you first have to register under my.equi-league.com* All that remains is:
1. Naming your classes
2. Dress up for competion
3. Ride your test, film it with your smartphone and upload the required videos
As we have been answering a number of questions during the last week, this information might also be helpful to you:
1. You need a 20x40 arena for the dressage tests. It does not have to look like a proper competition arena. You can see a good example when you take a look at the video here: https://equi-league.de/starter?evt_id=14&cmp_id=64
2. You can download all programs from my.equi-league after you have chosen “ARABIAN HORSES EQUI-LEAGUE CHALLENGE” in “Entries”
3. Side rains are allowed for class 1 (RE4)
4. If you have a young & less experienced horse as well as an experienced one, you can start with the young horse in the rookie classes and the ability class and can compete with your experienced horse in all other classes
5. Classes 8 (L10), 9 (M3) and 10 (M7) can be ridden with either curbed or snaffle bit
6. If you ride several classes with the same horse on the same day the full 15 minute Warm Up video is only required for the first test. The videos for the 2nd and 3rd test can be shorter
If you ride several classes with the same horse on the same day the full 15 minute Warm Up video is only required for the first test. The videos for the 2nd and 3rd test can be shorter.
For all of you taking part in the combined competition:
Please be aware that you will be required to make 3!!! Videos, as in a normal jumping competition:
1. Video warm up/schooling (15min)
2. Video of competition round followed by horse inspection (check for horse health, and equipment used) (approx. 4min)
3. Video of selected obstacles for correct measurements
- The filming must be done with a smartphone. (Necessary for inclusion of metadata)
- The smartphone must be kept in a horizontal view. - The camera position for the round should be approximately 1m higher and preferably in the middle of the long or short side.
- A static camera can be used for the warm up
- The video must be recorded with original sound without assistance from outside the arena.
- Horse and rider must be clearly visible and large enough. Please use the zoom.
- The video can be uploaded via my.equi-league.com
TIP: Switch the smartphone you are using to film to flight mode in order to eliminate interference
WARM UP (VIDEO 1)
- Filming must begin 15 minutes before the start time.
- For the video, a code word and a countdown will be displayed on my.equi-league.com 15 minutes before the start time.
- The code word must be mentioned or filmed from a separate mobile device at the beginning and end of the video by the person who is filming it.
- Warm up is possible both on the competition course or in a separate riding arena
ROUND (VIDEO 2)
- Only one rider in the arena
- A code and a countdown are displayed for the video at the start time on my.equileague.com. Please mention at the beginning and end of the video
- From the starting time the rider has approximately 4 minutes to complete the examination and 1 hour to upload the video.
- After completing the course, the equipment (teeth, bridle, boots, saddle) and the condition of the horse must be filmed (details see below)
HORSE CHECK After finishing the course, the rider rides towards the camera on the long rein and the horse gets checked:
1. Rider dismounts
2. Check the seat of the bridle: push 2 fingers under the bridle
3. Check mouth angle and teeth: opening the bridle: film the mouth angle, fingers in the mouth angle: film the teeth
4. Boots control: remove 1 boot each from the front and back, film the legs and boots from the inside
5. Check saddle position/ flanks: remove saddle
6. At the end of the filming, the camera goes around the horse at a distance of about 2m and films it in its entirety After the horse control the video 2 is finished.
OBSTACLE CONTROL (VIDEO 3)
On my.equi-league.com beside the countdowns an obstacle number will appear. On a new video this obstacle is to be measured with a folding measuring stick. On an Oxer the safety requirements including the cups are filmed.
We thank our sponsors & partners for their support:
Zuchtverband für Sportpferde Arabischer Abstammung e. V.
Verband der Züchter und Freunde des Arabischen Pferdes e.V.
Internationale Shagya-Araber Gesellschaft
In The Focus